To create the perfect backdrop to TheStage, event organizers can choose from three different settings — a 30-foot glass wall revealing The Times Tower's serene interior garden, a blackout shade to cover the glass, or a translucent shade for a spectacular lighting effect.
Wired for live television, radio and Internet broadcasts and equipped with the latest digital projection, lighting and audio systems, TheStage offers state-of-the-art technology to ensure your event remains fully connected. Plus, with greenrooms, dressing rooms and production office facilities available, your staff and talent have the space they need to make
it all happen.
Need more? Highly regarded, full-service event management and front-of-house services are on staff to help ensure your event goes off without a hitch.
Events that suit TheStage:
Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
Television & radio broadcasts
- The rear wall of TheStage has three views: glass, revealing the building's interior garden, a blackout shade and a translucent shade for a transparent lighting effect.
- TheStage features state-of-the-art audio, video and theatrical lighting systems to meet the needs of most every event, including:
- A wireless sound package designed to handle both large and small meetings and performances
- A video system featuring dual projection, a drop-down 12x24 projection screen and HD switching for multi-source presentations and video playback
- Street-to-stage fiber and coax wire feeds for television & radio satellite production
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet capabilities for Webcasting and distance-learning events
- Rental of TheStage includes access to our full-service greenroom with audio and video playback from the stage, two dressing rooms, a private restroom and production office facilities for event producers.
- Ticketing services for public performances or private events are available through
Download the Booking Guide & Technical Specifications Package*
Download the Lighting Plot for TheStage
Download a sample seating plan for The TimesCenter Stage
Download sample floor plans of The TimesCenter Hall
Download sample floor plans of The TimesCenter Gallery
All food and beverage service must be provided by one of our Approved Catering Vendors. Please click here for a list and more information.
To inquire about date availability and to receive a proposal for an event, contact The TimesCenter’s booking office directly at (212) 556-4300 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Though The TimesCenter has an extensive technical inventory that will fulfill the needs of most events, additional equipment may be rented from an Approved TimesCenter A/V Provider. After booking an event, users must coordinate with The TimesCenter Production Manager to arrange and satisfy their technical needs and requirements.