A dramatic double stairwell leads guests to TheHall's lower lobby, which offers soaring views
of the upper level and can be used for receptions, registration or pre-event functions. Once guests come through the lower lobby, they enter into TheHall, a sprawling 5,000-square-foot event space that boasts high ceilings, a wireless audio system, wall-mounted plasma TVs and drop-down projection screens. TheHall also includes a full caterer's staging kitchen, making the space ideal for sit-down banquets of 400 or receptions that can accommodate as many
TheHall can be furnished and decorated to reflect your desired mood or ambiance. Catering is also available from a select list of approved companies to help you meet the needs of even the most discerning palates.
Events that suit TheHall:
- TheHall is located in the The TimesCenter directly below The TimesCenter Stage and offers an open-plan, flexible interior that can be furnished and decorated to meet your needs.
- The Hall includes an outer lobby with a dramatic view of the upper level of TheTimesCenter. Lobby can be used for receptions, registration or pre-event functions.
- The 5,000-square-foot room accommodates 400 seated at rounds and up to 600
- TheHall features a wireless audio system with flush mounted speakers in the architecturally designed 12' ceilings. TheHall's video playback includes four wall-mounted 40" HD plasma screens and a ceiling-mounted, drop-down projection screen measuring 7.5'x10'.
- Ideal for banquets and receptions, TheHall also includes a caterer's staging kitchen featuring warming ovens, coffee makers, an ice machine and extensive prep space. For a list of Approved TimesCenter Caterers, please click here.
Download the Booking Guide & Technical Specifications Package*
Download the Lighting Plot for TheStage
Download a sample seating plan for The TimesCenter Stage
Download sample floor plans of The TimesCenter Hall
Download sample floor plans of The TimesCenter Gallery
All food and beverage service must be provided by one of our Approved Catering Vendors. Please click here for a list and more information.
To inquire about date availability and to receive a proposal for an event, contact The TimesCenter's booking office directly at (212) 556-4300 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Though TheTimesCenter has an extensive technical inventory that will fulfill the needs of most events, additional equipment may be rented from an Approved TimesCenter A/V Provider. After booking an event, users must coordinate with The TimesCenter Production Manager to arrange and satisfy their technical needs and requirements.